Camp Felix is looking for energetic and enthusiastic staff members to help create an unforgettable experience this summer!
Camp Felix brings campers and counselors together for an adventure that changes their outlook on life and the future, as well as their sense of pride. Every summer, we get to watch our campers immerse themselves in activities that instill feelings of self-confidence, resilience, respect, and community.
Camp Felix is held on a beautiful campsite in Sandyston, New Jersey, at Camp Linwood MacDonald. Transportation from NYC is provided for all campers and staff. This well-appointed campground, nestled in rural Sussex County, features 220+ acres of lake, ponds, fields, and forests and numerous amenities for campers, including:
- A lake for swimming
- Boating and fishing
- Hiking trails and zipline
- Rock climbing and ropes course
- Archery and sports fields/courts
- Arts and crafts facilities
- Outdoor amphitheater for performing arts
Camp will run from August 7 – August 25 (3 Weeks, Monday – Friday only). Staff training will take place from July 31 – August 4 in New York City, and from August 5-6 onsite at camp (transportation is provided).
All staff positions require living on-site on the weekdays while camp is in session.
- Some of the most competitive salaries in the camping industry
- Opportunity to earn additional money through bonuses
- Pre-camp staff training and development
- Post-camp resume building and career workshops
- Networking and mentoring opportunities within the field of social work and child welfare
For a glimpse into what our staff are saying about Camp Felix, watch this video: