We Are Intertwined
The wine is light pink in color, and is a great fit for summer with aromas of strawberries, watermelon, Peony flowers, and a little nuance of bubble gum. The palate is crisp, fresh and dry with a combination of pomegranate and pineapple to finish on a clean and fresh note of jolly rancher watermelon candy. The wine comes from 20 year old Syrah vines from Mendocino, and the vineyard is dry-farmed, planted on loam soil with good drainage.
Raise a glass for The Foundling at any of our participating partners:
- The Half Pint (76 W 3rd St, New York)
- Feile (131 W 33rd St, New York)
- Amity Hall Uptown (928 Amsterdam Ave, New York)
- Amity Hall Downtown (80 W 3rd St, New York)
- Stout NYC (133 W 33rd St, New York)
- Stout Bryant Park (109 W 39th St, New York)
- Stout Grand Central (60 E 41st St, New York)
- Rivercrest (33-15 Ditmars Blvd, Queens)
Order online to pour a bottle at home!
City Winery is pleased to offer this year’s rosé through delivery straight to your doorstep. Enjoy this fine wine from the comfort of your own home while supporting The Foundling.
*Free delivery throughout the continental United States with the purchase of a case of 6 bottles.
Contact Nicholas Kohomban at email@example.com or 212-206-4124.