For 50 years, the TCS New York City Marathon – the world’s largest marathon – has been a source of inspiration for runners throughout the world. On November 1, 2020, over 50,000 athletes will once again take to the streets for a 26.2-mile route through all five boroughs of the City.
In partnership with New York Road Runners, The New York Foundling is proud to sponsor a team of five dedicated runners. Team members are required to fundraise $3,000 for our programs, and in exchange, they receive marathon entry, VIP benefits, and encouragement from our Foundling community. For the past three years, The Foundling’s marathon team has raised thousands of dollars to support our children, adults, and families in transforming their lives, while having the opportunity to participate in their own life-changing experience.
Perks of joining Team Foundling include:
- Race entry fee paid in full by The Foundling
- A Team Foundling New Balance uniform provided for race day
- Complimentary team meals throughout the training period, including dinner at Carmine’s Times Square on Race Day Eve
- Access to digital fundraising support materials, as well as dedicated one-on-one fundraising and training support from The Foundling’s staff
- Special VIP services courtesy of NYRR
Interested in learning more or joining the team?
Contact Nicholas Kohomban at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-206-4124.