Each dollar you give to The Foundling helps kids involved in the child welfare system, provides services to keep families together, and empowers individuals with developmental disabilities.
Take Ruben as an example. He not only gained access to our career development program for adults with disabilities, but this past spring, he was able to move into an apartment where he is learning life skills vital to his independence.
But that’s not all. Your support gives teenagers like Justice, who faced a serious criminal accusation, a second chance. With intensive family counseling provided by The Foundling, we helped Justice avoid jail time and a criminal record — and prepared him and his family for a brighter and stronger future.
Learn how your gifts create lasting change in the lives of fellow New Yorkers. Both Justice and Ruben share their stories below.
- 3 Inspiring Stories from Foundling Families
- The Foundling’s Education Support Programs for Foster Youth
- Happy #GivingTuesday from The New York Foundling!
- The New York Foundling’s Developmental Disabilities Division Hosts Its Annual BBQ
- The New York Bar Foundation Awards Grant to The New York Foundling for Families Rising Program