5 Reasons The Foundling Loves TD Bank®
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank® will receive The Foundling’s Corporate Citizenship Award at its first annual Fall Fête on November 19. The event will take place at The NoMad in New York City and Mike Pedersen, President and CEO of TD Bank, will be on site to accept the award.
TD Bank has been a supporter of The Foundling for many years. They have taught students at Haven Academy about financial literacy through their WOW!Zone program and will continue to support The Foundling’s educational services to ensure our kids receive the support they need to excel academically. We can’t wait to honor TD Bank at Fall Fête so we decided to share five reasons why we love them on our blog!
- TD Bank has a commitment to education and community-building—they have frequently visited Mott Haven Academy—The Foundling’s charter school for kids involved in the child welfare system.
- Much like The Foundling, TD Bank believes that every person should have a place to call ‘home.’ In addition to their work in the community and with kids, TD Bank supports programs that provide safe, clean and accessible housing for older adults.
- They are as ‘green’ as their logo! From paper consumption to their carbon footprint, TD Bank and their employees value the environment and make every effort to keep our air clean and trees green.
- TD Bank puts their employees first. From helping families adopt to tuition assistance to a wellness program, TD Bank knows that providing good service starts from within.
- TD Bank grew up with The Foundling! They were founded in 1855 as TD Bank Group. Over the last 150 years, they have grown from a single-branch bank serving grain millers and merchants to a major financial services company.
Tickets, digital advertisements and sponsorship packages are still available for Fall Fête and can be purchased here.