Cat Greenleaf is a mom, wife, adoption advocate, exceptionally loyal friend, city dweller, country girl, avid pet collector, real estate dabbler, CEO, and Emmy Award-winning host of Talk Stoop with Cat Greenleaf.
Cat is also the emcee of The Foundling’s first annual Fall Fête coming up on November 19 at The NoMad in New York City!
We love Cat for so many reasons, but here are our top five:
1. Cat is an adoptive mother to Primo (age 6) and Truman (age 3). She believes that every child should have a loving and supportive family—and a place to call home. Cat had always planned on adopting children after learning at age 4 that her sister was adopted.
2. She lives in New York City—in Cobble Hill, Brooklyn, and uses her brownstone’s stoop as the backdrop for her television show.
3. Cat has four adorable rescue dogs (many of you may recognize Gracie, her English bulldog turned co-host!).
4. She created a company called LUST, an acronym for Look Up Stop Texting. The LUST mission is to encourage people to put the phone down, look up, and LIVE.
5. Cat is a true role model for women, proving that passion combined with grit and perseverance can lead to success.
Don’t miss your chance to meet Cat at The Foundling’s Fall Fête.
Tickets, digital advertisements and sponsorship packages are still available and can be purchased here.