https://www.nyfoundling.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/mothers-day-blog_actualblog.jpg 317 500 Elefant Design https://www.nyfoundling.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/nyf-logo-wp.png Elefant Design2013-05-12 18:47:052019-11-01 17:12:0910 great ways to thank your mom or a mother figure in your life
10 great ways to thank your mom or a mother figure in your life
Whether she’s your mom, foster mom, aunt, grandma, teacher, wife or friend, we all have a mother figure to whom we owe a great debt. Here are a few ways to say “thanks” on Mother’s Day or any time of year, no matter your age
- Make her breakfast, even better in bed
- Arrange to volunteer together for a cause she cares about.
- Go outside and have a picnic lunch together that you packed up yourself.
- Plan an outing to a park, theatre or concert.
- Take a hike, or just a nice long walk if a true “hike” is too far away
- Bake her something from scratch – here’s how to send it to her if you live far away!
- Make her a scrapbook.
- Give her a shout out on your social media pages; tell your facebook friends why your mom is the best! You can even share it on our page, we’d love to hear!
- Play tourist in your own city and go see a sight – don’t forget to take a photo together!
- Make her a homemade card, or better yet, take some time to write her a letter.
Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms and mother-figures, we wouldn’t be who we are today without your help, love and support!